VHS Player in Regenstein
A VHS player and monitor is available in the 3rd Floor Reading Room of Regenstein north of the Microforms Collection on a first-come, first-served basis.
Using the VHS Player
Use wired headphones. You must use wired headphones with a standard 3mm jack to use the VHS player.
- Turn on the monitor and the VHS player using the power buttons.
- Plug in wired headphones with a standard 3mm jack to the left side of the speaker (below the monitor).
- Insert the VHS tape into the VHS player.
- Use the control buttons on the VHS player to control playback.
- Use the volume knob on the right side of the speaker to control volume.
- When you are done, eject the VHS tape and turn off the VHS player and monitor.