Booking the VHS Player
You may book a seat with a VHS player in Regenstein to view a VHS tape.
Book the VHS Player
As you prepare for your visit to the Library, please review and follow the Library's policies for reserving and using seats and the UChicago Health Pact.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Library staff are unable to provide assistance with media equipment.
Using the VHS Player
Use wired headphones. You must use wired headphones with a standard 3mm jack to use the VHS player.
- Turn on the monitor and the VHS player using the power buttons.
- Plug in wired headphones with a standard 3mm jack to the left side of the speaker (below the monitor).
- Insert the VHS tape into the VHS player.
- Use the control buttons on the VHS player to control playback.
- Use the volume knob on the right side of the speaker to control volume.
- When you are done, eject the VHS tape and turn off the VHS player and monitor.