There are several sources for transcripts of oral arguments made before the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Online: U.S. Supreme Court website (includes transcripts of oral arguments, usually the same day as the argument. From October 2000 Term to present.)
- Westlaw: SCT-ORALARG (from October 1, 1990 - present)
- LexisNexis: USTRAN (from October 1, 1979 - present)
- Print: Landmark Briefs and Arguments of the Supreme Court of the United States: Constitutional Law includes transcripts for arguments when available. D'Angelo Law Bookstacks, XXKF101.8.K87 (Another copy is in the Regenstein Library at JK1507 1975, Reading Room, 2nd floor.)
- Print: May it Please the Court: The Most Significant Oral Arguments Made Before the Supreme Court Since 1955 / edited by Peter Irons and Stephanie Guitton. D'Angelo Law, Reserve Room, XXKF4748.M390 1993
- Microfilm: The Complete Oral Arguments of the Supreme Court of the United States, D'Angelo Law Microforms, microfiche XXKF101.9.C729