When searching databases, the button, when present, can be used to locate an item in the UofC online catalog, to gain access to the full-text of an article, or to send interlibrary loan orders to the ILL Office for items that the Library does not own.
Please use the tabs across the top of this guide to find out more about the resources we offer.
One can learn more about a resource by clicking on the blue information button .
Library News: Humanities & Social Sciences
- Catherine Mardikes, Humanities, General
- Nancy Spiegel, Art & History
- Andrea Twiss-Brooks, History of Science & Technology
- Sarah G. Wenzel, Literature
- Other Bibliographers Organized by Subject Specialty
The Library welcomes suggestions for the acquisition of materials which support the University's teaching and research programs.
Use this form to submit a request.
It will be routed to the appropriate subject specialist for consideration.
The ProxyIt! bookmarklet will reload a page to use IT Services proxy server. Install this button in your browser to get access to Library resources from off campus.
- In Firefox or Safari, drag this ⇒ ProxyIt! ⇐ link to your bookmarks toolbar.
- In Internet Explorer, right-click on this ⇒ ProxyIt! ⇐ link and select "Add to Favorites..." (you may receive a Security Alert warning that the favorite may not be safe, click on "Yes" to continue). Choose where in your Favorites you wish to save the bookmarklet (usually the Links toolbar) and then click on "OK".
For more information, see the Proxy page.