From the Center for Identity and Inclusion's Undocumented & DACAmented resource list:
- Educators for Fair Consideration: Connects undocumented students to legal services, leadership trainings, mental health support, and resource guides for navigating multiple spheres
- Migration Policy Institute: Provides to date migration policy research on the national and global level
- National Immigrant Justice Center: Provides comprehensive legal services and legal trainings to refugee, asylum seeking, and undocumented individuals.
- National Immigration Law Center: Information on legal rights, education, economic support, news releases, and training opportunities.
- United We Dream: Empowers immigrant youth through various justice initiatives, undocumented toolkits, research, and fellowships
- Resource Guide: Supporting Undocumented Youth. A guide for Success in Secondary and Postsecondary Settings. U.S. Department of Education: Information on scholarships, school counselors, financial aid eligibility, and legal guidelines
- My Undocumented Life: A blog led by undocumented students providing advice on scholarships, applications for higher education, news, and personal accounts.
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Resources