The International Encyclopaedia of Laws (IEL) Contracts includes information in book-length form written in English for 38 countries. The monographs are written by legal academics and/or practitioners with expertise in contracts for those countries. The monographs enable comparative research in contracts. These monographs include a general introduction on contracts followed by specialized chapters on formation, privity of contract, the end of the contract, agency, bailment, aleatory contracts, sale of goods, lease, suretyship, pledges, and loans. A more detailed Table of Contents follows:
Part I: General Principles of the Law of Contract
2. Conditions of Substantive Validity.
3. The Contents of a Contract.
4. Privity of Contract.
5. The Termination of the Contract.
Part II: Specific Contracts.
3. Gaming and Wagering.
4. Sale of Goods.
5. Building Contracts, Hire of Work and Skills.
6. Lease, Commercial and Agricultural Leases.
7. Compromise Settlement.
11. Contracts with the Government and Other Public Administrations.
12. Contract of Partnership.