Overnight assignment, long term project, matter of personal interest? The University of Chicago Library can help! There are people, technology, books, databases, and spaces available to aid whatever task you have at hand.
Don't know what you need? Chat with us!
Librarians are via chat, email, and at reference desks at campus libraries for personalized, in-depth research assistance for any stage in your project. University librarians can help you:
- Find items in our print and online collections.
- Identify the best databases to use for your research.
- Evaluate quality sources.
- Understand citation managers and style guides.
- Discover materials at other libraries and archives.