- To find books and other materials, search the Library Catalog. Use the pull down to specify specific fields.
- To limit to items in German, select "German" in the Language Limit in Advanced Search.
- Use Paging and Pickup, to get print items. Use the links in the Catalog to access items available via HathiTrust Emergency Access.
- Utilize Scan & Deliver to get parts of books (e.g. books chapters).
- For items not available, make an interlibrary loan request. The easiest way to request books is to search WorldCat, click on and select interlibrary loan. You can also make a manual interlibrary loan request too.
You can search for print journals and e-journals using the Catalog. Use the pull down to select journal title.
To find all the journals on a particular subject in German, it's best to go to Advanced Search. Input your subject/discipline as a "subject". For language, select German. And for format, select "journal." See below: