1. Log in to Scan & Deliver with your CNetID and password.
2. Complete and submit the request form.
3. Once your request is available, follow the link in the email notification you receive to download the PDF.
Search UChicago Collections First
Scan & Deliver is a free document delivery service exclusively for University of Chicago faculty, students and staff needing copies from material owned by our library. Please check the University of Chicago Library Catalog before submitting a Scan & Deliver request. If you need assistance locating materials, please Ask a Librarian.
Check Request Status
Though Scan & Deliver is a separate service, log into the Interlibrary Loan system to check the status of your Scan & Deliver requests.
View Requested Items
You will receive an email notification when your request is available. Follow the link in the email notification to view and download the PDF copy of the item you requested.
Or, log in to the Interlibrary Loan System to view a list of your Scan & Deliver requests.
Place your requests for articles, book chapters and other items directly from the Library Catalog:
1. Locate in the Library Catalog the item you want to request. For book chapters, find the book. For articles, find the journal.
2. In the Catalog record, under Holdings, click the link to Scan & Deliver.
3. Log in with your CNetID and password to complete the request form.
4. Some fields of the form will be filled in automatically. Complete all required fields (inclusive pages, article/chapter title) and include any additional information that will assist staff in filling your request.
5. Then, click Submit Request at the bottom of the request form.
You will receive an email notification when your request is available.