1. Go to the UBorrow catalog.
2. Enter your search term(s) in the search box (Simple Search), or use Advanced Search to:
3. Click a specific title from the search results to view details and availability.
It may take a moment for UBorrow to determine the availability of the item at all participating libraries. You may need to scroll down the page to view availability and the "Request" link.
5. Click the "Request" link to log in with your CNetID (if you have not already). Once you are logged in, the request form will display.
6. Many form fields will be filled in automatically. Complete any other required fields.
7. Click "Submit Request" at the bottom of the page to complete the request.
You will receive an email when your item is available for pickup.