- The University of Chicago Law School's LL.M. Class of 2011 generously donated their class gift to the D'Angelo Law Library, to allow the Library to add substantially to our popular DVD collection.
- Members of the LL.M. Class of 2011 recommended that the Library purchase these movies with the Class Gift because they are considered classic or culturally significant in their home countries.
- In this guide, DVDs are listed alphabetically by title and are also grouped by country. Check out the country lists for plot summaries (adapted from Rovi) and cover art.
- All DVDs are located in the D'Angelo Law Library Reserve Room and can be be checked out for fourteen days.
- Please tell us about movies or TV series you'd like to see in the collection using the DVD Suggestion Form.
Around the World
Based on the 2011 Class Gift and recomendations of the LL.M. Class of 2011, the D'Angelo Law Library bought 46 DVDs from 18 different countries.