Several EBSCOhost databases include a Cited References link at the top of the search screen. This link will allow you to search for all articles of a cited author or publication. To use this feature:
- Click 'Cited References' in the top bar of your Ebscohost database
- Enter search terms in the Cited Author, Title, Source, Year, and/or All Citation Fields search boxes
- Articles matching the search entries are displayed. To view citing articles, put a check mark in the desired box or boxes
- Click 'Find Citing Articles'
- A list of citing articles will be retrieved: